Quality Care for Chronic & Non-healing Wounds
Your wound treatment program TriStar Health Advanced Wound Care & Vascular Centers specialize in wounds and wound-related conditions to help our patients return to a normal lifestyle. By combining our multidisciplinary team of dedicated physicians with our advanced treatment options, we can heal wounds that have resisted traditional treatments for months or even years.
For more information or a physician referral, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919.
We will diagnose the type of wound you have and the underlying problem causing the wound. The coordinated use of clinical treatments, debridement, medicines, dressings and support services to treat wounds has proven to be highly effective to facilitate the healing process.
Some of the indications for wound therapy are:
- Diabetic wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous Stasis ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Vasculitic ulcers
- Surgical wounds
Treatment programs are personalized and designed based on your special needs. You and your caregiver will be educated in proper techniques in dressing changes, wound protection and prevention.
Your treatment may include:
- Infection control
- Bioengineered skin grafting
- Compression therapy
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBOT)
- Lymphedema therapy
- Ostomy care & education
Our multidisciplinary program features:
- A comprehensive evaluation by one of our physicians to develop an individualized care plan based on established protocols and unique patient-specific needs
- A team of specialists to work with the patient and patient's existing healthcare providers
- A nurse navigator to help patients and families with communication and coordination of healthcare among various healthcare providers
- Education, including nutrition and diabetes management skills for home use
- Prevention, including off loading, pressure relief and routine foot care
- Long-term follow-up