For a free physician referral or more information, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919 or toll-free at (800) 242-5662.
TriStar Health is unique in that our cardiology services are not centered in a single downtown Nashville location. As part of our commitment to the well-being of Middle Tennessee, we provide access to our cardiologists and cardiovascular specialists in the surrounding communities near you.
We offer specialized cardiology care at each of our community-based heart centers and clinics. Our cardiology team includes some of the country’s leading experts in the fields of cardiac imaging, heart diseases, congestive heart failure and electrophysiology, as well as cardiovascular disease, interventional, endovascular and open heart surgery.
Someone in the U.S. is diagnosed with a heart disease every 34 seconds. Every year, heart diseases claim more lives than all forms of cancer combined. Schedule an appointment with one our cardiovascular specialists or cardiologists in Nashville today to assess your risk for developing heart disease.
Many of our physicians were trained at the top institutions in the country, including the Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and Emory. You can take comfort in knowing our cardiologists are committed to providing critical treatment options to high-risk cardiology patients.
- Advanced Heart Failure Clinic
- Aortic Center
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Complex Thoracic Surgery
- Electrophysiology Studies
- High Risk Valve Clinic
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Structural Heart And Vascular Surgery
- Hybrid operating rooms
- Hypertension Clinic
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute
TriStar Health’s network of hospitals in Middle Tennessee offer a variety of cardiovascular procedures, from routine procedures like pacemaker insertion to complex operations like open heart surgery. Check the list below to see our full range of services.
- Afib Ablation
- Beating Heart Surgery (Off-Pump Bypass)
- Bentall Procedure
- Cardiac Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair - Stent Grafting (EVAR)
- Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD)
- Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure (Lariat Procedure)
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Left Ventricular Reconstructive Surgery (Dor Procedure)
- MAZE & Mini-MAZE
- Minimally Invasive Bypass Surgery (MID CABG)
- Mitral Valve Repair (Mitraclip)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- ROSS Procedure
- Sternal Reconstruction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR)
- WATCHMAN™ (LAA closure)
Our cardiovascular specialists use the latest technologies to quickly diagnose any heart or vascular conditions. After your doctor has reviewed the results, he or she will discuss your diagnosis and work with you to come up with an appropriate treatment plan. No matter what your diagnosis, from an irregular heartbeat to congestive heart failure, our cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons are here for you.
- AirStrip CARDIOLOGY
- Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring
- Ankle-Brachial Index Test
- Cardiac Calcium Scoring
- Cath Lab
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Electrocardiogram (ECG Or EKG)
- Holter Monitoring
- Doppler Ultrasound
- MUGA Scan
- Nuclear Stress Test
- PET Scan
- Tilt Table Test
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Vascular Ultrasound Studies