When it comes to your child’s health, you want the best. TriStar is Middle Tennessee’s largest healthcare network, giving your child access to some of the most skilled pediatricians in the region.
Even if you bring your child one of our hospitals that does not specialize in pediatric care, your child will have access to our pediatric experts at The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial in downtown Nashville.
If your child needs the attention of a pediatric specialist because of a medical emergency, we will work with you to get them the doctor they need quickly and safely.
For a free physician referral, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919 or (800) 242-5662.
Pediatricians in your neighborhood
In the TriStar family of hospitals, we have a many private pediatric practices in the Middle Tennessee community, providing your child with the every-day care they need, from sports physicals to flu vaccinations. Other than you and your partner, your child’s pediatrician is the most important influence in making decisions for your child’s health.
Children's Hospital in Nashville
The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial is a comprehensive healthcare facility delivering excellence in pediatric services. Our team of board-certified pediatricians, pediatric intensivists, and pediatric subspecialists are specially trained to meet the unique needs of children. From pediatric oncology to pediatric emergency care, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial provides 24/7, patient-centered care for your child’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
Our Pediatric program offers:
- Pediatric & Adult Emergency Rooms designed to care for children with little to no waiting and is staffed 24/7 by a team of board-certified pediatric emergency doctors who are specially trained to meet the unique needs of children in an emergency.
- Child Life Services
- Kids Express Outpatient Services Center
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Medical/Surgical Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Neurobehavioral Clinic
- Outpatient Pediatric Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Anesthesia Services
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Diabetic Counseling & Accredited Diabetes Clinic
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Imaging, including MRI and CT
- Pediatric Neurodiagnostic Services, including EEG
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Opthalmology & Retinal Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric Respiratory Therapy
- Pediatric Sleep Medicine
- Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant
- Pediatric Urology
- Weight Management Clinic
Children’s ER in Nashville
The pediatric emergency room at The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial provides the Greater Nashville Area with exceptional, pediatric specific, immediate care. Our ER is staffed 24/7 with board-certified, fellowship trained emergency medicine physicians and specially trained support staff. We provide full-service care with treatment for anything from broken bones, a bump on the head, or an asthma attack. We’re equipped for minor illnesses to life-threatening injuries.
Emergency Care Specially Designed for Kids
Children aren’t just small adults! The Children’s Hospital offers speciallydesigned, kid-sized equipment, cheerful welcoming décor, kid-friendly television shows and games and pediatric specialists. Child life specialists are available to make your children feel comfortable in the hospital and focus on their emotional needs. We also provide highly effective management of children’s injuries and close communication with the child’s pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Fast, Convenient Access
The Children’s Hospital is located off of I-65 and 440 with close proximity to all major highways in Nashville so your child can receive fast, friendly care and get back home. Should your child require hospitalization, our pediatric ER offers on-site access to the services and care of our full-service children’s hospital, including subspecialty care available around the clock.